Re: Message from WEBER at BCRVM1

Robert Alberg (cattle@mail1.halcyon.com)
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 21:16:32 -0600

Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 21:16:32 -0600
To: www-html@w3.org
From: cattle@mail1.halcyon.com (Robert Alberg)
Subject: Re: Message from WEBER at BCRVM1

Hello:

   I agree! WEB AUTO from WEBER at BCRVM1is GOOFY! If he can only send one
email is enough for a vacation notice or conference. WE should send him
WELCOME HOME MESSAGES to CLOG his EMAIL InBox this WEBER at BCRVM1

On Mon, 11 Mar 1996, Jon Wallis wrote:

> Hi
>
> At 20:10 08/03/96 -0500, Scheckie Irons wrote:
> >> I will be unreachable via e-mail...
> >
> >Does no one reading this list have the authority to boot autoresponders run
> >amok?  If not, we have ten more days of drivel coming.
>
> I have now mailed "postmaster" at w3.org a number of times about this
> ridiculous situation (this cc'ed there too), but have not yet received a
>reply.

I think we should all send WEBER at BCRVM1 a 'welcome home' message when
he returns on the 18th or so.
| Richard Grubb rlg0301@rsb000.ks.boeing.com || rgrubb@mail.elysian.net    |
| #include "std_disclaimers.h"                                             |