BANNER and LINK REL=BANNER elements?

Dan Delaney (dgdela01@homer.louisville.edu)
Tue, 5 Mar 1996 15:40:43 -0500 (EST)

Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 15:40:43 -0500 (EST)
From: Dan Delaney <dgdela01@homer.louisville.edu>
Subject: BANNER and LINK REL=BANNER elements?

Hello all.
   Does any browser actually implement the BANNER element or the LINK
REL=BANNER element? I've tried to use these and Netscape simply ignores
them. Netscape talks about how they support HTML3.0 but so far I'm not
convinced for many reasons.
   Thanks.
 --Dan Delaney

                                                          ////
                                                         (o  o)
   Daniel G. Delaney (Dionysos)                  |  Louisville Times  |
   University Publications (Univ. of Lou.)       |       Chorus       |
      dgdela01@Homer.Louisville.edu              | ooooO        Ooooo |
      Houchens Building                           --\  |--------|  /---
      502-852-0716                                   \_|        |_/