Re: HTML3.2? (fwd)\

MegaZone (megazone@livingston.com)
Wed, 5 Jun 1996 16:53:06 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Re: HTML3.2? (fwd)\
To: www-html@w3.org
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 16:53:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: MegaZone <megazone@livingston.com>

Once upon a time Matthew James Marnell shaped the electrons to say...
>saying that for a while.  If only other organizations, like the IETF,
>would standardize bad but widely used things, maybe we'd all be using
>MS's idiotic extensions to PPP by now.

If you mean RFC 1877 - DNS neogtiation in PPP - you probably will.

Most NAS vendors are adding it, the major ones already have.  And dialers
are adding it.  The RADIUS IETF working group is arguing for including
Primary-DNS and Secondary-DNS in the RADIUS protocol since it is in wide
use.

-MZ
Phone: 800-458-9966 510-426-0770 FAX: 510-426-8951 megazone@livingston.com
Snail mail: 6920 Koll Center Parkway  #220, Pleasanton, CA 94566