Re: Cougar DTD: Do not use CDATA declared content for SCRIPT

At 10:44p -0700 07/24/96, David Perrell wrote:
>Walter Ian Kaye wrote:
>> ... MacOS doesn't use, doesn't need a command line. :-)
>
>I know. Pathetic, isn't it? I really feel sorry for those poor Mac
>users. They'll never know what it's like to actually have some control
>over their environment.

I have *more* control over my environment via AppleScript and Apple events
than you have via a primitive command line. You needn't feel sorry! ;D
(I've written DOS batch files, so I'm qualified to talk, hehehe)

And now, back to our regulary-scheduled topic. ;)