RE: Table Extension

I've always wondered why tables wern't set up this way in the first
place. If they worked this way, there wouldn't be as much of a rendering
problem for non table-compliant browsers -- for the tables I create at
least. While setting things up in rows instead of colums may be a little
easier to visualize, IMHO, organizing in cols would be better. Maybe
there should be something like this in Wilbur.
	                                                                   ,,,
------D a v e  S o l k o---------513.556.5264--------ooo0-(.
 http://www.cat.uc.edu/dave/ 	  dave.solko@uc.edu	(_)  | Designer
    http://www.cat.uc.edu/dave/Frontier/  Frontier Archive | Consultant