Re: [ hwg-main ] Re: background problem...HELP!!

Walter Ian Kaye (boo@best.com)
Mon, 15 Jan 1996 15:58:03 -0800

Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 15:58:03 -0800
To: www-html@w3.org
From: boo@best.com (Walter Ian Kaye)
Subject: Re: [ hwg-main ] Re: background problem...HELP!!
Cc: hwg-main@chezrob.rpmdp.com

At 10:03p 01/15/96, Hakon Lie wrote:
>Kynn Bartlett writes:
>
> > lilley <lilley@afs.mcc.ac.uk> wrote:
> > > Have a look at the Cascading Style Sheets (CSS1) specification. This
> > > allows you to specify two background colours which will be smoothly
> > > faded in a given direction.
> >
> > So how many browsers support this, and which ones?
>
>At this point there are three implementations: Arena, emacs-w3 and
>Tamaya.

And these run on all major OS's, right? <G>

So please tell -- which specific OS does each of these run under? I am not
aware of any of these having been ported to MacOS, for example. Are these
for Unix System V Release 4, or BSD 4.3, or SunOS, or IRIX 5.3, or Windows
NT 3.5.1, or OS/2 Warp Connect, or OS/9, or AmigaDOS, or Atari TOS, or...

 thanks,
 -Walter