Re: background problem...HELP!!

Benjamin Franz writes:

 > > Have a look at the Cascading Style Sheets (CSS1) specification.
 >
 > Grrr...
 >
 > Please, please ,please - if you tell someone about stylesheets as a solution
 > to a problem *today*, also mention the fact that no major browser supports
 > stylesheets *today*. Don't pretend it is a deployed technology - it isn't. In

My I gently remind you of the charter of this list:

     "This is the primary public mailing list for technical discussion
      among those developing World Wide Web software." [1]

Being pointed to work in progress is therefore entirely correct --
your "Grrr.." isn't.

[1] http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Mail/Lists.html

Regards,

-h&kon