Re: Math in HTML

Dan

On Thu, 11 Jan 1996, Daniel W. Connolly wrote:

> In message <199601090315.EAA00487@minerva.tp.umu.se>, Kenneth.Holmlund@tp.umu.s
> e writes:
> >Hi,
> >I've read quite alot of info about mathematical
> >typesetting in HTML. Anyone here working on
> >that ?
>
> Not actively, but it hasn't dropped completely off the schedule.
>
> > What is a the possible time plan for
> >implementation ?
>
> We haven't scheduled this item yet.

A ball park figure, perhaps?

> >A few other questions.. Has the Arena development
> >stopped ?
>
> Hardly! They spin new releases all the time. They're
> working more on stylesheets than math, but they're
> definitely working on it!

And who might _they_ be? And how much is definitely?

Are there any ideas in the melting pot?  How's it all progressing?

A few questions, I know but are you thinking 6 or 18 or 36 months?

Rob...

Robert Hazeltine                    r.hazeltine@nepean.uws.edu.au
Library Web Support                 http://www.nepean.uws.edu.au/library/