background problem...HELP!!

Steve D. Jensen (
Wed, 10 Jan 1996 15:58:38 -0600 (CST)

Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 15:58:38 -0600 (CST)
From: "Steve D. Jensen" <>
Subject: background problem...HELP!!

I have a client who wants more than anything to
have a background that is a fade from top to bottom.
The fade is a gradient from white to blue.
At the "bottom" of said page they want a shadowed skyline
image of  a generic cityscape.
I have the fade working...

BUT, I have a skyline.gif that is TOO large to load-
AND it looks like it CAN'T be transparent against the BLUE text.

Any suggestions??

FrontLine Design, Inc.                          Steve D. Jensen, President
WebPage construction and design        312-342-1825
                 "o n  t h e   F r o n t L i n e  o f  W e b  D e s i g n "