Re: Automatic Entry and Forms

Scott E. Preece (
Mon, 26 Feb 1996 09:41:48 -0600

Date: Mon, 26 Feb 1996 09:41:48 -0600
From: (Scott E. Preece)
Subject: Re: Automatic Entry and Forms

|   Please do not assume that you are the only person who understands the
|   Internet and its users. I don't think that there is a Napoleon behind
|   every URL, very few of the users of the Internet are homicidal maniacs
|   like Napoleon, Hitler or Saddam.

[Really off the subject, so if you feel like responding, you might want
to respond to me, rather than to www-html...]

Could someone explain why (a) Napoleon would be particular interested in
my personal data, if he were still alive [that is, what is "a Napoleon
behind every URL" supposed to mean" and (b) on what imagineable grounds
one would describe Napoleon as a "homicidal maniac" and put him in the
same category with Hitler and Saddam?

scott preece
phone:	217-384-8589			  fax:	217-384-8550
internet mail: