Re: Automatic Entry and Forms
Sun, 25 Feb 96 02:11:20 -0500

To: Robert Hazeltine <>
Cc: Derek Harding    <>, Murray Altheim <>,
Subject: Re: Automatic Entry and Forms
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 96 02:11:20 -0500

I think people are offended that you have attacked a position that
nobody was actually proposing.

Please do not assume that you are the only person who understands the
Internet and its users. I don't think that there is a Napoleon behind
every URL, very few of the users of the Internet are homicidal maniacs
like Napoleon, Hitler or Saddam.

There is a problem with the Canter and Segal, get rich quick faction of
the net. This is a small proportion of users.

I need no lessons in protecting personal privacy. I work in the security
and payments areas and work on the same floor of MIT as Ron Rivest's
cryptography group.