MegaZone (
Wed, 14 Feb 1996 15:24:33 -0800 (PST)

From: MegaZone <>
Subject: Re:
To: (Christian Gerard)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 1996 15:24:33 -0800 (PST)

Once upon a time Christian Gerard shaped the electrons to say...
>Could someone please tell me how they did that---? And how the heck can I

Look at the source, it's a simple JAVASCRIPT bit o' fluff.  Netscape's
homepage has it too, I've been looking at their code for a bit, thinking
of rewriting it for my purposes.

Although I work for Livingston Enterprises Technical Support, I alone am
responsible for everything contained herein.  So don't waste my managers'
time bitching to them if you don't like something I've said.  Flame me.
Phone: 800-458-9966  <>
FAX: 510-426-8951    6920 Koll Center Parkway #220, Pleasanton, CA 94566