Re: www.rogers.com

MegaZone (megazone@livingston.com)
Wed, 14 Feb 1996 15:24:33 -0800 (PST)

From: MegaZone <megazone@livingston.com>
Subject: Re: www.rogers.com
To: cjg@io.org (Christian Gerard)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 1996 15:24:33 -0800 (PST)
Cc: www-html@w3.org

Once upon a time Christian Gerard shaped the electrons to say...
>Could someone please tell me how they did that---? And how the heck can I
>DO THAT??

Look at the source, it's a simple JAVASCRIPT bit o' fluff.  Netscape's
homepage has it too, I've been looking at their code for a bit, thinking
of rewriting it for my purposes.

-MZ
--
Although I work for Livingston Enterprises Technical Support, I alone am
responsible for everything contained herein.  So don't waste my managers'