Mike Meyer (
Wed, 14 Feb 1996 15:02:11 PST

Subject:  Re:
From: (Mike Meyer)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 1996 15:02:11 PST

> > could someone PLEASE tell me how in the heck they
> > were able to send information to me through the ADDRESS line in the
> > Netscape browser? they also had multiple images over each other...
> If you view the document source you'll see the JavaScript they
> use....

Depending on the browser you use, you may not NEED to view the
document source to see the JavaScript code - or at least parts of it.
Much of the JavaScript code isn't really in a comment, meaning the
document is malformed. Browsers that mimiced the broken comment
parsing in NetScape will terminate the comments before the author
intended, and show you the bits of the source.