help with frames

Mark Stettler (stettler@asc-tech.com)
Fri, 09 Feb 96 14:50:24 0500

Date: Fri, 09 Feb 96 14:50:24 0500
From: Mark Stettler <stettler@asc-tech.com>
To: www-html@w3.org
Subject: help with frames

Oh great HTML god, show me the way!!

Lets say that I have two frames (we'll call them A and B) that are
oriented side by side. Frame A is the menu frame and the TARGET output
is Frame B. The HTML Pages that are called up into Frame B (from my
directory) have links to other sites. When I click on one of those
links, it puts the site Home Page into Frame B. What I want to know is:
How would I set up a "back" pointer so that it goes back to my last HTML
page that was in frame B? By the way, frame B could have any one of a
number of my HTML pages in it that called up the remote HTML page!

Mark Stettler