Re: A LINK tag for documents pointing to ours?

Ian Graham (ianweb@smaug.java.utoronto.ca)
Fri, 13 Dec 1996 16:04:44 -0500 (EST)

From: ianweb@smaug.java.utoronto.ca (Ian Graham)
Subject: Re: A LINK tag for documents pointing to ours?
To: rivero@sol.unizar.es (Alejandro Rivero)
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 16:04:44 -0500 (EST)
Cc: www-html@w3.org

A more-or-less up to date summary of REL/REV values and what
the mean is found at:

   http://www.sq.com/papers/Relationships.html

However, most browser ignore them.

Ian
--
Ian Graham ........................................ ian.graham@utoronto.ca
Information Commons                                      Tel: 416-978-4548