A LINK tag for documents pointing to ours?

Alejandro Rivero (rivero@sol.unizar.es)
Wed, 11 Dec 1996 20:17:33 +0100 (MET)

From: Alejandro Rivero <rivero@sol.unizar.es>
Subject: A LINK tag for documents pointing to ours?
To: www-html@w3.org
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 20:17:33 +0100 (MET)
Cc: www-annotation@w3.org

Hi,

Perhaps any of you could help me with the LINK REV=xxx
relationships.

With the CERN server, Im able to record the web documents
which refer to any page in our server (see
http://dftuz.unizar.es/wwwlab/links.html
or the recent posting in www-talk). So I could include
dinamically in the HEAD of our pages a list of external
pages linking with ours. This would made a nice tool for
a user to find related pages, if some browser comes to supoort
it in the future.

But, I'm not sure about which REL/REV tag would be used to
accomplish this. The REL=Previous seems restricted to
guided tours, according specifications... It could be a
decent candidate if browsers become able to support
multiple Next/Previous relationships.

Any clue or suggestion?

					Alejandro Rivero
					rivero@sol.unizar.es