Re: What are the problems with IDML? (fwd)

MegaZone (megazone@livingston.com)
Mon, 19 Aug 1996 14:32:43 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Re: What are the problems with IDML? (fwd)
To: www-html@w3.org
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 14:32:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: MegaZone <megazone@livingston.com>

Once upon a time Arnoud "Galactus" Engelfriet shaped the electrons to say...
>Actually, the CONTENT attribute of the META tag is limited like every
>other attribute - 1024 characters max, including optional quotes.

Touche.  Yeah, I knew that I just kind of keep protocol limits and
arbitrary tag limits (aka '30 words', that kind of thing) in different
mental folders.

Like the laws of physics and the speed limit...

-MZ
Phone: 800-458-9966 510-426-0770 FAX: 510-426-8951 megazone@livingston.com
Snail mail: 6920 Koll Center Parkway  #220, Pleasanton, CA 94566