Re: Justification

Arnoud (
Wed, 14 Aug 1996 08:49:58 +0200

From: (Arnoud "Galactus" Engelfriet)
Subject: Re: Justification
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 08:49:58 +0200

In article <>,
"J. Brian Lindauer" <> wrote:
> Does anyone know how to justify a block of text fully across a screen or
> table cell?  I don't know if a way exists yet.

The "align" attribute for paragraphs and headers suggested a value of
"justify" in the HTML 3.0 draft, which would do what you want. It is not
in HTML 3.2, and I doubt it is widely supported.

You might also want to try it on a table cell - for some strange reason,
some browsers appear to allow justified table cells but not justified

To find out more about PGP, send mail with HELP PGP in the SUBJECT line to me.
E-mail: - Please PGP encrypt your mail if you can.
Finger for public key (key ID 0x416A1A35).
Anonymity and privacy site: <>