Re: fyi

Walter Ian Kaye (
Sat, 27 Apr 1996 01:04:28 -0700

Date: Sat, 27 Apr 1996 01:04:28 -0700
From: (Walter Ian Kaye)
Subject: Re: fyi

At 2:25a 04/27/96, Matthew James Marnell wrote:
>:>You should check out
>:>and download a plug in called figleaf. It has been getting rave reviews!
>:>If you are interested in graphics, this is the only product to my knowledge
>:>that will give you the capabilities of manipulating, and zooming graphics.
>:>Can view raster or vector graphics...
>Nice self promotion.  It only suffers from the 2 things that
>NS pluggins and messages to this list suffer from.
>1) It's only available for NT/95, and even with support for
>   Mac's and W3.11, it still doesn't cover any platforms I
>   use, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

What do you have at home, a MicroVAX II running Ultrix? ;-)  (I used to dream about having one of those, but now I've got a PowerPC machine...)

BTW, you could always lobby them to produce a version for your platform. What platforms do you use? Are these only at work, or at home too? I'm just curious.

>2) It has nothing to do with HTML.

Not directly, only indirectly. Sorry for the additional nose... oops, noise!