Describing links -Reply

Charles Peyton Taylor (CTaylor@wposmtp.nps.navy.mil)
Thu, 18 Apr 1996 14:24:05 -0800

Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 14:24:05 -0800
From: Charles Peyton Taylor <CTaylor@wposmtp.nps.navy.mil>
To: www-html@w3.org
Subject:  Describing links -Reply

Just to add more fuel to the fire:

There is a draft spec. from back in January at:

ftp://ftp.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-html-relrev-00.txt

It concerns links and various attributes to the
<link> and <a> elements, plus the src attribute
used with several elements.

Also, MR. Vesalainen, how does your "desc" attribute
compare with the TITLE attribute? (see:
http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/MarkUp/html-spec/html-spec_5.html#SEC5.7.3 )
Your proposal suggested that you had not read
the spec.

C  h a r l e s    P e y t o n   T a y l o r
ctaylor@nps.navy.mil
The opinions and views expressed       ##  even though we're on
our own,
are my own and do not reflect          ##        we are never all
alone,
Those of the Naval PostGraduate School ##  when we are singing,
singing.
                   http://vislab-www.nps.navy.mil/%7ectaylor/