Re: Describing links

MegaZone (
Wed, 17 Apr 1996 23:38:06 -0700 (PDT)

From: MegaZone <>
Subject: Re: Describing links
To: (Walter Ian Kaye)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 23:38:06 -0700 (PDT)

Once upon a time Walter Ian Kaye shaped the electrons to say...
>Sorry to burst yer bubble, but Netscape got the idea first! I wish I could
>remember the URL where I saw this implemented -- it might've been a Pink
>Floyd site...

You can do it with JavaScript - onMouseOver call an script to put things
down there the same way they do scrolling text.

Although I work for Livingston Enterprises Technical Support, I alone am
responsible for everything contained herein.  So don't waste my managers'
time bitching to them if you don't like something I've said.  Flame me.
Phone: 800-458-9966  <>
FAX: 510-426-8951    6920 Koll Center Parkway #220, Pleasanton, CA 94566