Re: Describing links

MegaZone (megazone@livingston.com)
Wed, 17 Apr 1996 23:38:06 -0700 (PDT)

From: MegaZone <megazone@livingston.com>
Subject: Re: Describing links
To: boo@best.com (Walter Ian Kaye)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 23:38:06 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: www-html@w3.org

Once upon a time Walter Ian Kaye shaped the electrons to say...
>Sorry to burst yer bubble, but Netscape got the idea first! I wish I could
>remember the URL where I saw this implemented -- it might've been a Pink
>Floyd site...

You can do it with JavaScript - onMouseOver call an script to put things
down there the same way they do scrolling text.

-MZ
--
Although I work for Livingston Enterprises Technical Support, I alone am
responsible for everything contained herein.  So don't waste my managers'