Yet more discussion over the characteristics of the DIV tag and other related things, without forget

Heikki Vesalainen (wes@clinet.fi)
Tue, 16 Apr 1996 08:52:22 -0700

Date: 15 Apr 1996 18:28:22 -0700
From: "Jason T Vincent" <Jason.T.Vincent@jpl.nasa.gov>
To: "www-html@w3.org" <www-html@w3.org> (Return requested),
Subject: Re[2]: What should I use for centering (DIV or P)

Sheesh you guys, take it easy.

we all know that both presentation and good structure are important.
All I know is that a page with a java applet sure does grab my attention,
however it dose no good if I'm trying to demonstrate VRML.

This kind of bashing of personalities belongs in a user group called
alt.bashing.we.don't.care... not where things are emailed to personal addresses.

I think the question was answered... let's move on and talk some serious html.
                                                Jason