VRML (fwd)

MegaZone (megazone@livingston.com)
Sun, 14 Apr 1996 17:04:29 -0700 (PDT)

From: MegaZone <megazone@livingston.com>
Subject: VRML (fwd)
To: www-html@w3.org
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 1996 17:04:29 -0700 (PDT)

Once upon a time Paul Derbyshire shaped the electrons to say...
>Who here thinks VRML or something like it'll eventually take over the web?

Define 'eventually'?

When T1/E1 datas rates are common into every home *maybe*.

But right now just small gif images are enough to frustrate users.  And much
of the web is just nicely formatted text, it would be silly to make it VRML.

-MZ
--
Although I work for Livingston Enterprises Technical Support, I alone am
responsible for everything contained herein.  So don't waste my managers'