VRML (fwd)

MegaZone (megazone@livingston.com)
Sun, 14 Apr 1996 17:04:29 -0700 (PDT)

From: MegaZone <megazone@livingston.com>
Subject: VRML (fwd)
To: www-html@w3.org
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 1996 17:04:29 -0700 (PDT)

Once upon a time Paul Derbyshire shaped the electrons to say...
>Who here thinks VRML or something like it'll eventually take over the web?

Define 'eventually'?

When T1/E1 datas rates are common into every home *maybe*.

But right now just small gif images are enough to frustrate users.  And much
of the web is just nicely formatted text, it would be silly to make it VRML.

Although I work for Livingston Enterprises Technical Support, I alone am
responsible for everything contained herein.  So don't waste my managers'
time bitching to them if you don't like something I've said.  Flame me.
Phone: 800-458-9966  support@livingston.com  <http://www.livingston.com/>
FAX: 510-426-8951    6920 Koll Center Parkway #220, Pleasanton, CA 94566