From:  Yannick Cadin[SMTP:yannick@silicium.fdn.fr]
Sent:  Tuesday, April 09, 1996 2:21 AM
To:  www-html@w3.org
Subject:  MSIE tags and options

Hi,

Can you explain to me what are these tags and options in Microsoft
Internet Explorer?

In IMG tag:
DYNSRC, LOOP, START, CONTROLS and VRML?

I think DYNSRC, LOOP and START are used for a DYNamic SouRCe (an
animation)
with a number of LOOPS and maybe a START frame.
But what is it exactly, and what is the file format required?

What is FETCH?

One more thing, I don't understand the behavior of SLIDE (because I
don't see
any difference than SCROLL) in the MARQUEE tag.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Yannick Cadin

---
                      MICRO REPONSE
   3, rue Jacques Daguerre - 95370 MONTIGNY - FRANCE
  Tel : 33 (1) 34.50.89.39 - Fax : 33 (1) 34.50.09.08