MSIE tags and options

Yannick Cadin (yannick@silicium.fdn.fr)
Tue, 9 Apr 96 01:20:39 -0800

From: Yannick Cadin <yannick@silicium.fdn.fr>
Date: Tue,  9 Apr 96 01:20:39 -0800
To: www-html@w3.org
Subject: MSIE tags and options

Hi,

Can you explain to me what are these tags and options in Microsoft Internet Explorer?

In IMG tag:
DYNSRC, LOOP, START, CONTROLS and VRML?

I think DYNSRC, LOOP and START are used for a DYNamic SouRCe (an animation)
with a number of LOOPS and maybe a START frame.
But what is it exactly, and what is the file format required?

What is FETCH?

One more thing, I don't understand the behavior of SLIDE (because I don't see
any difference than SCROLL) in the MARQUEE tag.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Yannick Cadin

---
                      MICRO REPONSE
   3, rue Jacques Daguerre - 95370 MONTIGNY - FRANCE
  Tel : 33 (1) 34.50.89.39 - Fax : 33 (1) 34.50.09.08