Re: hidden source code html

Kevin J. Dyer (kjd4951@aries1.draper.com)
Tue, 3 Oct 1995 16:51:46 -0400

Date: Tue, 3 Oct 1995 16:51:46 -0400
From: "Kevin J. Dyer" <kjd4951@aries1.draper.com>
To: www-html@w3.org, sidneydz@itautec.uniemp.br
Subject: Re: hidden source code html

>	I would like to know how I could do "invisible" the source code html
>	when the web browsers uses "source view" features.
>	Is this a html server feature or a html special tag ?
>	Tanks for any support.
>

>	--------------------------------------------------------------------
>	Sidney Duarte Zacarias
>	Itautec Philco S.A.  Sao Paulo - Brasil
>	sidneydz@itautec.uniemp.br

BTW.  What happens if someone just telnets to your server?  Anyone who
understands the protocol can generate the correct requests and nothing
is hidden.

Kevin J. Dyer					Draper Laboratory  MS 23.
Email: <kdyer@draper.com>		        555 Tech. Sq.
Phone: 617-258-4962				Cambridge, MA 02139
FAX: 617-258-2121
   "The unhandyman: You know you're out of your depth when a visit
    to Home Depot feels like a physics seminar at MIT" - John Powers