Re: Netscape

Chua Jen Chian (isc40021@leonis.nus.sg)
Tue, 16 May 1995 23:24:18 +0800 (SST)

Date: Tue, 16 May 1995 23:24:18 +0800 (SST)
From: Chua Jen Chian <isc40021@leonis.nus.sg>
To: www-html@www10.w3.org
Subject: Re: Netscape

On Tue, 16 May 1995, Srivastava Nandini wrote:

> If i want to delete a Bookmark from the netscape browser, how do i do

   Under the Bookmarks option, click on 'View Bookmarks' and there will
be a dialog box displaying all your bookmarks, go to the one u want,
click on the 'Edit' button and there is a 'Delete' option. Hope that
helps. :)
    Anyway, since we are on Netscape, I wonder if Netcape will ever
implement a very cool feature in the IBM Web browser (under OS/2
Warp) which I think it is very useful, ie., just drag any images (GIF,
JPG or whatever) that u like from the Web pages directly onto your desktop
and it's yours! No need to go thru the tedious method of typing
	lynx -source http://XXXXXXX > XXXXX.gif
Any ideas/comments, people? :)

Richard Chua
Comp. Sci Undergrad