Re: HTML Assign?

Lisajoy (
Thu, 30 Mar 1995 20:45:12 -0500 (EST)

Date: Thu, 30 Mar 1995 20:45:12 -0500 (EST)
From: Lisajoy <>
To: Kevin Buttler <>
Cc: Multiple recipients of list <>
Subject: Re: HTML Assign?

I agree with Kevin on this idea.  I do not know of any way to do this
"third party" editing.  But if there is, please let me know.  I do home
page development for a small company in bloomfield.  if interested check
us out at or

Lisajoy Jaclin Germinario  ** "as long as the music's loud enough,
Lisajoy@Turbo.Kean.Edu     **  we won't hear the world falling apart....."
                           **         - Derek Jarman