Variables Passed To FORM...

Symbolic Stack Dump Follows (EQR6MCNICHD@unl.ac.uk)
Wed, 08 Mar 1995 14:41:50 +0000 (GMT)

Date: Wed, 08 Mar 1995 14:41:50 +0000 (GMT)
From: Symbolic Stack Dump Follows <EQR6MCNICHD@unl.ac.uk>
Subject: Variables Passed To FORM...
To: www-html@www10.w3.org

	I am writing some HTML forms that will allow a user to minipulate a
file. What I need is to know if it is possible to pass a variable to a HTML
page.

	i.e. A user will be presented with a page to enter a file name.
This will call a script. The script should then call the next page. I want
the next page to be aware of the filename that was entered on the first
page.

	I there a way to do this ???

Thanx,
	Dave...

-- A BSC Computer Science undergraduate from University of North London    --
-- E-mail : eqr6mcnichd@clstr.unl.ac.uk (Try this one first)               --
--          dm@zodiac.unl.ac.uk                                            --
* Date sent:  8-MAR-1995 14:41:20   |             David Sean McNicholl     |