columns dialogue

Core Systems (
26 Jun 1995 17:08:02 U

Date: 26 Jun 1995 17:08:02 U
From: "Core Systems" <>
Subject: columns dialogue

Mail*Link(r) SMTP               columns dialogue

I agree with the message on leaving the column issue browser specific.  If
this is such a hot issue... simply throw it into two very large table columns
and let the words wrap. They should fit pages across systems... granted I
lack unix experience on this one...

When designing pages, my major problem is getting all of the neat fixes in
clients demand a.k.a. Netscape browsers... and still ensuring other people
can read the document through mosaic or other neat "new" browsers.

Philosophically, I think the fixes are already present in html for most of
the column issues.  You just need to think creatively!!!

Don't mean to sound snotty, but sometimes the best trick is leaving the
markup alone... and ensuring you effectively communicate information
across mediums.

Jason Thatcher

"I don't need no stinking Netscape!"