Fri, 16 Sep 1994 17:06:52 -0400

Date: Fri, 16 Sep 1994 17:06:52 -0400
Subject: Re: HTML+

Leslie Lamport wote:
> Here's a more realistic example of what I'd like to be able to do:
> Create a formula, typeset by TeX, such that clicking on any symbol in
> the formula causes a separate window to pop up with that symbol's
> definition.

This would be interesting to do with HTML 3 (formerly HTML+).

Of course, you don't necessarily get the TeX quality of output, although
on a screen perhaps something different may be more appropriate anyway,
I'm not sure.

Liam Quin, Manager of Contracting, SoftQuad Inc +1 416 239 4801
HexSweeper NeWS game;OPEN LOOK+XView+mf-fonts FAQs;lq-text unix text retrieval
SoftQuad HoTMetaL:, and also