Re: hot points

ASTS Ken Sall (
Tue, 31 May 94 16:56:47 EDT

Date: Tue, 31 May 94 16:56:47 EDT
From: (ASTS Ken Sall)
Subject: Re:  hot points

"Luis Gonzalo Aller Arias" <> writes:

 >>  I'm a novice in the www. I've just installed a server and I'm doing
 >> my first steps with html. A few days ago, I was diving in the web,
 >> when I found the Nasa www information service. It had a nice logo and
 >> one map of the USA with its centers; clicking over one of those
 >> centers, you could connect with the proper home page.

Look at the "Graphical Information Map Tutorial" at:

See also Map_Marker at:

-- Ken Sall                             Advanced Systems Technology Support  --
-- Century Computing, Inc.              under contract to:                   --
-- Internet:             NASA Goddard Space Flight Center     --