Issue With HTML 4.01 Specification

From: Neralla Rajagopal <rajagopal.neralla@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 11:21:03 +0530
To: www-html-editor@w3.org

I was trying to go through the HTML 4.01 Specification available on
www.w3.org and am facing with the following issue.

   1. I have started with http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/cover.html#minitoc
   2. I went section 17
Forms<http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/interact/forms.html>- User-input
Forms: Text Fields, Buttons, Menus, and more
      - The TOC in this page shows 13 sections.
      - However, the Web Page Content shows up only till  "17.6.1 Pre-selected
      options". The content of this section is also shown partially.
      - The links provided in the TOC starting from 7. The TEXTAREA element
      will not navigate to the specific subsection as teh subsection does not
      exist in the page.

I am using IE 6.0 and I  have tried at 11:20 AM IST(GMT + 5:30)
Could you please verify and do the needful. Please let me know if you need
any further information in identifying the issue.
Thanks and Regards,
Rajagopal V.S.Neralla