Unablel to access opera support pages due to XHTML XML

From: <cherijb@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:00:08 +0000
To: www-html-editor@w3.org,<www-html-editor@w3.org>, cherijb@comcast.net (Cheryl Bennett)
Hi-
Looking for help.  Is my computer infected?  Unable to access opera support download stuff regarding security.  I have had 2 hard drives die in past 6 mths. Emails deleted and forwarded to andrespiteful@yahoo.com, problems with credit card infor used to order 5 computers after placing an order on Ebay.  Are these problems related to XHTML XML?

Appreciate any feedback that could be helpful.

Thanks
Cheryl