Re: XHTML 1.1 flat and modular DTDs disagree on <style id="..."> (and DTD also trips up on <html id="...">)

From: Alexandre Alapetite <alexandre@alapetite.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 21:03:58 +0100
To: "'Olivier Thereaux'" <ot@w3.org>
Cc: <www-html-editor@w3.org>

Dear Olivier,
I also reported in July 2006 this ID error together with a few others of the same type:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2006JulSep/0031.html

They seemed to have been "fixed for the next draft" (status: Approved and Implemented), as visible in the HTML WG bug tracking
system:
http://htmlwg.mn.aptest.com/cgi-bin/voyager-issues/Modularization-DTDs?id=9613
Unfortunately, the corrections do not seem to be public so let us hope they will actually all be corrected properly.

Let me take this good example to vote again for adding a visible link (close to the top) from the various W3C recommendations to
a full and up-to-date list of known bugs and suggestions (if any) regarding only this specific recommendation.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qa-dev/2007Feb/0004.html

All the best,
Alexandre
http://alexandre.alapetite.fr