From: CE Whitehead <cewcathar@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 15:26:34 -0500
To: info@tron-delta.de, www-html-editor@w3.org

>To your second question (again, a new example, your tag seems more or less
>o.k.; I did not reply to your first question though which I've included at
>the bottom of my reply!)
>>Lastly I'd like to know if the "lang="en-US" xml:lang="en-US""
>>specification within the <html>-tag is well formed.
>Example from:
>is the example way!  Not sure about your two language declarations! And the
>outside quotation marks!

Here's one more example:
Example 11:

Thus your tag seems like; the outer quotation marks are not needed though;
whether or not they are o.k. I do not know.
(I just got my information from the links above; I am not an expert on the
language tags)
--C. E. Whitehead

>>Dear Sir, dear Madam,
>>I'm responding to your well established FAQ
>>(http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2004/xhtml-faq) section 12 (Does Microsoft
>>Internet Explorer accept the media type application/xhtml+xml?)
>>In short a printout from my "index.html" to make it easier to understand.
>>[ index.html ]
>><?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>><?xml-stylesheet href="./database/d@ta/style/xsl/dtd.xsl"
>><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"
>>  "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
>>Now the modifierd "copy.xsl" (renamed to dtd.xsl here!)
>><?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>><xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
>>  xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"
>>  xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format">
>><xsl:template match="/">
>>  <copy-of select="."/>
>>My question is, if my version of that XSL-file is better formed than
>>yours. As you have probably noticed I was including a new line at first.
>>Furthermore I included the FO namespace. Any changes made by me are marked
>>in red.

Communicate instantly! Use your Hotmail address to sign into Windows Live
Messenger now. http://get.live.com/messenger/overview