Re: XHTML2: Meta Data Use Cases / Requirements document?

* Ben Adida wrote:
>You can find an analysis of various use cases for including RDF
>metadata in HTML here:
>
>http://esw.w3.org/topic/EmbeddingRDFinHTML
>
>I think almost all of the cases you bring up are covered in this
>document, and certainly others could be handled by the generic
>properties of RDF. Work on this issue is certainly not complete, and if
>you have specific use cases you think are *not* covered in the above
>document, please send us a summary of these.

The Author specifies for a particular resource that it is not desired
that the document is indexed, archived, or in other ways stored and/or
made available through automated database systems such as search engines
and web archives. These systems satisfy this request by treating the
resource as if the resource had not been retrieved. -- That would be an
example use case that is not found in the document you cite. Anyway,
lets try it the other way round. I am implementing a software program
that conforms to the XHTML 2.0 Working Draft that processes an XHTML
2.0 document and reports the title and the author of the document to
its user. Finding the title was easy, but how do I find the author?