HTML and XHTML Frequently Answered Questions - corrections

From: Jon Dowland <jon@dowland.name>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 15:59:29 +0100
To: www-html-editor@w3.org

Dir Sir/Madam,

Just a simple correction to the aformentioned document and a request.

"Why should I care if my document is in correct HTML? It displays all right on
my browser."

 If you use incorrect HTML and your document doesn't work on a particular
 browser, it is your fault; if you use correct HTML and it doesn't work, it is
 a bug in the browser.                         ^^^^
                                          should be XHTML?

Secondly, with respect to the first two questions in the FAQ - it would be
nice to provide some links to further information on embedding MathML, SMIL,
SVG etc.

Good work!

Yours Sincerely,

--