XHTML/HTML standard

From: Robert La Ferla <robertlaferla@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 10:53:04 -0500
To: www-html-editor@w3.org

Where can I find discussion on the development of the XHTML standard?  I
would like information on any proposals for an image rotation angle
attribute for the IMG tag.  Given the ubiquity of digital cameras in the
marketplace, there is a strong need for the ability to flip the display
of images horizontally and vertically without altering the actual file.
This functionality would be useful for both browsers and mail user agent

Robert La Ferla