Re: Validation problems with XHTML 1.0 Transitional code

From: RIKEIMU <Rikeimu@att.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 01:16:43 -0500
To: <www-html-editor@w3.org>
Editor,

I have written a page in MSWord (converted as a text only file) using XHTML 1.0 transitional code, and when I attempt to validate the page at the W3C validation site, I get a message informing me that W3C does not support "application/octet-stream'.  Can you tell me the meaning of application/octet -stream.

Thank you,

R. Abrams