About the XFrames W3C Working Draft 6 August 2002

From: Jean-Sébastien Lebacq <js.lebacq@free.fr>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 21:17:35 +0200
To: www-html-editor@w3.org

I want to obtain an enlightenment about the URI like

Imagine, in that example, that we click an hyperlink in the frame b, sothat
the content of that frame is now another.xhtml. We can hope the navigator
update automaticaly the URI to home.xfm#frames(a=one.xhtml,b=another.xhtml),
isn't it ?

Do you want that behaviour ? If yes, I think you must describe explicitly it
in the section 3.1 : Links and Targets.

Best regards, JSL.