Research: "Elemental XHTML"

From: Micah Dubinko <mdubinko@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 09:57:16 -0800 (PST)
To: www-html-editor@w3.org

Greetings,

I have been thinking recently about some of the innovations in XHTML
2.0, such as widespread linking attributes. It's probably at least
worth looking at other ways the vocabulary can be normalized.

With that, I'd like to point you to a paper called "Elemental XHTML",
which takes a look at what XHTML would look like if it avoided using
attributes:

* to contain human-readable text
* to contain lists
* to contain 'micro-parsed' values

The result is located at
http://dubinko.info/writing/elemental/

I hope you find this information useful.

Thanks,

.micah

=====
Find out what the fuss about XForms is all about. Full text of my book in-progress online at http://dubinko.info/writing/xforms/