REC-2000126/xhtml.tgz is not compressed

From: David Crossley <crossley@indexgeo.com.au>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 15:47:20 +0900 (JST)
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
Today i downloaded the G'zipped TAR archive from
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/xhtml1.tgz

I could not unpack it ... so i tried a trick,
wondering if it was just not compressed. True.
tar xf xhtml.tar ... it works.

Also, Working Draft 4 October 2001 had the same
problem.

I presume that that is the latest Working Draft
and that is what we should be using. Is that correct?

I cannot find any link from the offical TR page at
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/ to the WD. Does this mean
that changes from the WD have been rolled into the TR?

--David Crossley
IndexGeo Pty Ltd --- structured document management
160 Cowper Street -- and networked directories enable
Goulburn NSW 2580 - geographic information discovery
Australia ------- www.indexgeo.com.au -------
ABN: 29 070 993 609 phone: 02 48 221404