Problem with <PLAINTEXT>

From: Nick John <nickwjohn@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 05:12:05 +0900 (JST)
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
I'm not sure if you're aware of this as it's probably one of those
drastcially under-used tags that may not even be in the specification, but
every browser I've tried doesn't recognise the closing </plaintext> tag and
accepts all following tags as literal text. Although it's probably an error
on the browser developer's part, I thought I'd bring it to your attention
anyway.

Regards, Nick John