XHTML Basic Errata

From: Alexander Savenkov <w3@hotbox.ru>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 02:44:44 +0400
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
Hello,

I was looking thru the XHTML Basic [1] source code when I came across
some minor typos. They are:

1. There are some incorrect acronym expansions for XHTML.
   See lines: 149, 151, 152, and 156.
   The acronym titles are "Extensible HyperText Markup Languge" while
   it was meant to be "Extensible HyperText Markup Language".

   The period is put before the closing EM tag which should be
   corrected (IMHO).

   The period is put before the closing A tag. Looks inaccurate.

4. Line 733: <abbr title="Limited">Ltd</abbr>. Available from
   The period is put after the closing ABBR tag. At the beginning of
   the spec the period stands just after the "Ltd".
   Besides there's no colon after the word "from".

5. Toshihiko Yamakami is present in the editors list at the very
   beginning of the spec but is not listed in the Acknowledgements
   section (the rest of the editors are present there).

6. Line 823: "and this paragraph appear in all copies."
   Note there's no "s" after "appear".

I kindly ask you to let me know if the suggested changes are
appropriate. If they are I will include them into my translation of
XHTML Basic.

Links:
[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/REC-xhtml-basic-20001219

Best regards.