Re: Translation To Chinese

From: Priya Natarajan <priya.natarajan@jda.com.sg>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 09:20:37 +0800
To: "Masayasu Ishikawa" <mimasa@w3.org>
Cc: <www-html-editor@w3.org>
Hi ,
    I just want to know whether there is any command in the HTML to
automatically translate to Chinese or japanese,(i.e) my HTML browser would
have been created in English Language but when it is opening in IE5 it
should translate automatically all in Chinese .Can you please assist me in
this.

Regards
Priya