Re: Translation To Chinese

From: Masayasu Ishikawa <mimasa@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 19:07:36 +0900 (JST)
To: priya.natarajan@jda.com.sg
Cc: www-html-editor@w3.org
"Priya Natarajan" <priya.natarajan@jda.com.sg> wrote:

>      Iam interested in transalting HTML 4.0 Codes to Chinese, Could you pls tell me how to proceed on this.

Please refer to the information on translations in the W3C Intellectual
Property FAQ at:

    http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620.html#translate

You might want to check the list of translators who have volunteered
to translate the HTML 4 specification into Chinese, at:

    http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/html4-updates/translations#Chinese

And I strongly recommend to work on HTML 4.01, rather than HTML 4.0.

Regards,
--
Masayasu Ishikawa / mimasa@w3.org
W3C - World Wide Web Consortium