Have Doctors told you there is nothing they can do?

From: <osman@campus.glenalmondcollege.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 03:54:02 -0800
To: <gkent@tiina.ty&>
ARE YOU SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED?

HAVE DOCTORS TOLD YOU THERE IS NOTHING MORE
THEY CAN DO?

Well, If you answer yes to these questions you will find
a pleasant alternative solution in this message.

Most of us suffer from one or more ailments. Some are mild
and some serious. Some of the more serious ailments are
obesity and internal organ infections. Some of the milder
yet concerning ailments such as baldness, wrinkling of the
skin and premature graying are just few.

There have been extensive studies and research on these
subjects by some of the top Doctors and Scientists in our
history.

Some of the Doctors, Scientists and Research Institutes
are:

>> Dr Joel D Wallach, DS,DVM,ND&MaLan,MD,MS- Copper
    and essential minerals for good health
>> Dr. Carl Moyer, Chairman of Washington University
     Department of Surgery-Antiseptics for burns
>> Dr. Margarf-Pseudommonas bacteria
>> Dr. Malcom Morris-Prostate and Bladder
>> Dr Henry Crooke-Tuberculosis and staphylococcus
>> Transactions of the American Association of
     Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
>> British Medical Journal
>> American Academy of Family Practice
>> Alternative Health Advisory Board

WHEN SOMETHING NEW AND SUPPOSEDLY BETTER COMES ALONG,
WE LEAVE THE OLD THINGS BEHIND... UNTIL WE FIND THAT THE
OLD THINGS WERE REALLY BETTER!!!

In recent years Scientist have discovered that ANTIBIOTICS
HAVE NO EFFECT ON VIRUSES and the fact that ANTIBIOTICS
ARE NOT WORKING ANY MORE on the new tough strains of
Bacteria. Doctors are now turning to what used to work.
Certain minerals and vitamins are needed for our bodies to
be able to produce the materials needed for healing and
better health.

Getting the right type of minerals and vitamins into our
bodies from the food we eat is difficult. Our food is
being raised on mineral depleted soils. We crave these
minerals and eat more and more food in an attempt to
satisfy these cravings. As a nation we have become obese
and unhealthy. We bald early. Our hair goes prematurely
gray. Our skin is thin and so we wrinkle at an early age.
In short, we age at a frantic rate. This leaves us
susceptible to all sorts of diseases and conditions.

Now it is possible for you to get the vital minerals and
vitamins your body needs to heal itself and to help you
achieve a healthier life.

To learn more about these minerals and vitamins and how
you can have a healthier life, please click on the link
below. Be sure to type "healthier life" in the subject
line.  MailTo:k789b@myrealbox.&