Re: error in xhtml11.dtd from WD-xhtml11-20000105

Adam Di Carlo <adam@onshore.com> wrote:

> Did you or anyone see my patch to XHTML 1.0 submitted to clean up
> problems indicated in nsgmls/onsgmls when using the '-w all' argument?
> I attach them again, in case not.

It has been added to the issue tracking database,  We anticipate to
publish an updated edition of XHTML 1.0 to incorprate errata (as
separate errata sheet is not quite helpful for DTDs), and it will be
considered in that edition.

> If such patch submissions are considered useful and are actually used,
> I would be happy to do a review of the complete XHMTL 1.0 or whatever
> DTDs ...

Yes, that would be helpful.

Thanks,
--