Offer your freight clients a web product today.

From: Mike Collins <mcollins@log.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 14:59:00 -0500
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
Hi,

I got your email address off of freightworld.com.

We have a product (http://WWW.LOG.NET) that I think
you might be interested in.

Do you have a freight client you would like to keep?
Do you have a prospective client you want to close a deal with?
Would you like all your clients to be locked into your service?

Do what your competition is doing right now. Offer them a customized
and personalized Web-Based Logistics Management system.

In a matter of minutes we can create a personalized system with
customized forms, reports, and fields, complete with your companies
logo for ALL of your clients. Any client you wish to sign up would
have their own customized system and login.

We are offering a promotion to any site linked from freightworld, one
month FREE service for any client you wish to streamline your operation
with, using the LOG.NET product.

There are no contracts, no long-term commitments to sign.
The product is so good we don't need any.

Please feel free to register from the web site, or contact me personally
if there are any questions.

Thank you,

Michael Collins
mcollins@log.net